Teach My Toddler




My son is 23 months and has been playing with the set for about 1 month and already knows all his shapes colors and most of his letters, once he has his letters down we will work on numbers. I'm super amazed at how quickly my son has learned just by me showing him his letters shapes and color repetitively. I contacted Teach My by email through their Teach My website, when I received my set and was missing a set of the flash cards it was supposed to come with, and the customer service was excellent, they immediately sent me the flash cards to the address I emailed them free of charge no questions asked. My son loves the puzzles that the set comes with. I can't wait til my son is ready to move on to the teach my preschooler set, and I also want to purchase the teach my toddler the solar system. Super happy with their products, I also own the Teach My Baby set.

Review By. Nova "Nova"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Toys Link. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates