http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0033PRGK6/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&tag=leaed-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0033PRGK6




After reading mixed reviews, I was a bit skeptical on purchasing this item at all....

But, I took a chance and I couldn't be any happier....especially seeing the ear-to-ear smile on my son's face! I bought this item for my son's 3rd birthday.
Whenever we have to go to the Pediatrician's Office, their waiting area has an entire tabletop of a bead maze. I have to peel him away from the table, kicking and screaming.
So, I thought that this would be PERFECT. I was right, HE LOVES IT!! :)

Assembly was a breeze, 4 screws and you're done! I can DEFINITELY say that this cube is well-made, because it has survived playtime with my son and his friends. AND, it's still in one piece!!

Another bonus - Bottom of the cube is open, which my son uses as a "secret" garage for his Hot Wheels. SCORE!!!

I would absolutely recommend this product to other parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, other relatives, and friends.

Review By. Leeshi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Toys Link. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates