Joovy Tricycoo Tricycle




My son is 15 months old and likes his new "Trycycoo" but doesn't love it yet. We take it around the block but eventually he wants out and I carry him home. I'm assuming he'll like it a little more as he gets older. My husband and I on the other hand love it. The tires have a nice rubbery plastic on it which make it easy to ride outside and back inside the house (I've seen the other kind where it's just plastic and the bumps and gross things that get embedded into the wheels that makes a bike hard to use). The handle is easier to use lower than higher up. The bell is a little difficult to "ding" but still makes a cute addition to the bike. Foot rests are a little farther back than we'd like them to be but my son doesn't have any issues keeping his toddler size 7 feet on them. They fold up for when he starts to use the petals. The bucket on the back is a nice touch to keep misc items in there. Overall a great bike.

Review By. Hanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Toys Link. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates