
I did an extensive search for push and play wagons for my 11 month old daughter. I wanted something which can carry toys, so it can be used later and not just in a learning to walk phase. I was considering the Radio Flyer wagon, but my budget decided to go with the Boikido . No regrets.
The wagon looks small for the first sight, but it is the perfect size for a toddler. I bought it for her 1st birthday, but it arrived 3 weeks earlier and I decided to give it to her, she was already very eager to walk with assistance. In the first hour she played with the maze on the side of the wagon (very cute!) then started to push the car walking on her knees and after 3 hours she figured out how to stand up and started to walk with it with a big smile!!!
She uses it every day for several hours and in two weeks she developed a confident walking.
The wagon is very well made, nicely painted and sturdy. The paint comes off where the wheels touch the wagon due to the friction, but it's typical with every wooden toy, so if it bothers you buy plastic.
It does not tip off when she stands up and brakes if she pulls back the handle.
We are very happy with the purchase and would recommend to buy it!
Review By. Edit Varga








0 comments:
Post a Comment