
We bought these for our 9 month old daughter. They are a little beyond her for building, of course, but she likes the colors, shapes, textures, and unique features like the bell and prism. The whole family thought they were the neatest blockes they had ever seen. I hope to add another set when she gets old enough to build with them. They are perfect for her two favorite games, "chew on things" and "take things out of the basket." They seem to be excellent quality and hold up well to her chewing. Even the transparent plastic that contains the pearls seems to be sturdy. While I don't believe that any of the pieces as a whole are small enough to choke on, some of them would not pass the "toilet paper roll" test so I would recommend using these with supervision for a smaller child.
Review By. B. Blandford








0 comments:
Post a Comment