Uncle Goose French Alphabet Wooden Blocks - Made in the USA




I was so pleased to find these blocks for our little boy. I am a former French teacher, so we are raising him biligually, and it is really tough to find quality French toys in the U.S. The blocks have animals with the words printed on one side, a number on another side (again, with the word), and letters of the alphabet on the other sides, including all of the accent-marked vowels. These are a valuable educational toy for anyone wishing to add a little French to their child's world. If you don't know how to speak French, find pronunciation help at [...] or a similar website. The blocks set has 32 included, so there are 32 different animals. Our little boy (15 months) loves to look at the pictures and hear what they are called. I would recommend supervising young children with this toy, as it is supposed to be for ages 3 and up. I noticed some slight splintering on a couple of the blocks, which we easily fixed, but that could be a problem if a little one were to pop it in the mouth.

Review By. mamanaulait

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Toys Link. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates