
We just got our Panda Mat and it is cute and comfortable and perfect for my daughter who is just starting to crawl. We have hardwood floors and I was a little hesitant about the thickness but I am glad I bought it. It is just thick enough to prevent injury and it doesn't bunch up when she crawls on it like a comforter does. It is also large enough that I can play on the mat with her. The best part is the organic cotton cover is washable...Enfamil does wash out. It takes a little effort to get the fiber padding back in but it isn't hard once you get the hang of it. Also, I can see this being a great play mat for a toddler's room. The Good: It is very large and has a removable organic cover. The design is cute and colorful. There is no off-gassing or smells. Fire resistant without chemicals. The Bad: Not as impact absorbent as foam tile. Padding is a little tricky to get back in after you wash the cover. Bottom line: Overall, I think it is a good value. I would definitely recommend it for the price.
Review By. Cheryl








0 comments:
Post a Comment