Lamaze Northern Lights Soother




I absolutley love this soother I have tried so many different ones the fish type, the projection on the cieling and this is the best one of all. It does nature sounds and songs. The best part is the lights they are colorful and go to the songs/soundsw and you can even use your ipod songs. It is the only soother out of the four I have had that keeps the twins quite and relaxes them enough at bedtime it is a must have product. My twins are premies and are 5 months old they have reflux and colick and they love this . I recoment to new and experincedmoms who are sop tired and need a few minutes of quite this how to get it and the sounds relax me to as they fall asleep to it I can relax with them and catch up on my book.

Review By. Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Toys Link. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates