Kushies Zolo Mobilo




I think this is just the best mobile I've ever seen. The little characters come off so you can use them on the car seat or whatnot and they are just velcro on. You can even take some off to be less stimulating. The mirrors on the bottom are nice since babies like to look at themselves. It would have even been better if it actually moved but then maybe that would just be over stimulating even for me. For the price I think its a great deal since I've seen other boring and very flimsy mobiles for the same price. This mobile is worth it.
update- When my baby turned 6 weeks she absolutely loved it. We put it above the changing table and she is always smiling and kicking (maybe not so great when changing a diaper)but she's having a good time when she sees the mirrors and characters. She also loves to bat at those little characters. I think this was one of the best items I got for our baby.

Review By. R. R. Overton

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Toys Link. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates