Baby Activity Walker




I just bought this walker after reviewing several others from LeapFrog, redflyer, haba, etc. I think this one is perfect for those that start pulling themselves up to standing, furniture side walking, etc.

Pros I noticed thus far:
1) SUPER easy to assemble, no small parts, it only requires 2 AA batteries.
2) Feels very STURDY and my 9 mos old has not been able to flip it despite all his tricks.
3) the BREAK feature is a good thought, yet it will still move but with added resistance. Still better than some others without this feature that will zoom through the floor and guarantee a scary fall for a young baby.
4) the activities in front are thus far entertaining to my 9 mos old.

overall I feel it was a good buy.

Review By. van forrest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Toys Link. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates